Back to the Beginning Vault

DAZ0273
DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
Has a couple of 4*, some 3's, iso, Tokens and 2's for 3750 for a 40 pack or 950 for 10. Think I might have this one as I need the 4* Widow cover and a champ MEH Hulk will be alright also. The rest is just gravy. 😀

Comments

• jym010
    jym010 Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    1 free pull and a MEH....I am happy
  • jneidus
    jneidus Posts: 66 Match Maker
    My free pull was an Elite token which turned out to be Kamala Khan. Obviously better than any of the 2* in the vault, but feels like it missed the purpose of the Avengers-themed vault.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    I got 1000iso for my free pull, decided to just buy the whole rest of it. All the coins just gave me 2*s though *sigh*
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Decided to buy a tenpack, got the Main Event cover. Done with it now.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Mine was a beginner support token that in turn yielded a 1* Spider Sense. Um, ok. At least it wasn’t another dupe!
  • furbear00000
    furbear00000 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    I find these vaults are the best way for me to spend HP. I feel like I get the best value and usually clean them out. 
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Free pull:  2* Cap.    Yep... this game in a nutshell.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,388 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2019
    I took a 10-pack from it, got a support token with a 2* upgrade to Ebony Maw. Who knows what he's good for though.

Also got a 3* Thor good for an LT that was good in turn for another saved Ant-Man cover.

On a a whim I threw in for another 10-pack, got lvl 266 for IM40 that turned into a yellow GE Doom (4/1/4)
  • KenshinUK
    KenshinUK Posts: 91 Match Maker
    I find these vaults are the best way for me to spend HP. I feel like I get the best value and usually clean them out. 
    Same. Aside from roster slots these 40 item vaults are great. Two 4* covers for the price of one HfH plus all the other goodies... no brainer for me.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    4* black widow is awful so I personally will skip this vault.  I normally buy out the 40 item vaults too, but with how bad she is I am just passing.
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Used the free token, pulled the cover for 4* Natasha :-)
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mine was also a 4* Natasha cover. The champ reward was a 5* Natasha purple bringing her to 3/2/2. Good times!
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    In the end I tried a 10 pack, was thinking it was a bust until the final reward out popped 4* Widow which is what I really wanted. Decided to leave it there as I suspect we might get another vault around Endgame's releases.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,733 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hmm....  “This is the Endgame” has a a nice ring for a bookend vault. 
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Bought a couple of 10-pulls, not because I think Widow is anything exciting, but because she's one of my weakest 4* (I made probably a half-dozen attempts at her crash, but couldn't deny enough blue to win with only six covers).  The front page of my vault is now entirely check marks except for Widow and Hulk.

To whoever wound up on the other side of the reward bell curve: you're welcome.
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 822 Critical Contributor
    That would be me, @JackTenrec and yes, I do appreciate your sacrifice. Thank you.
    I got the 5,000 Iso with the free token, bought one 10-pack and got both covers for Widow and Hulk. Widow was just another champion level, and while Hulk was too, he moved up to 300 so I also got a green Loki putting him at 3/4/4.