Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#188:Okoye warms up the show

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker

Comments

• Storm of fire
    Storm of fire Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    US oreo packs are like... 2-3 times larger than the packs available in NZ (we get the tiny single sleeves that have like 12 biscuits). And I honestly don't understand why you can't get the novelty flavours in smaller packs. It seems a huge risk to buy that many oreos you might not even like the flavour of. 

While I would love the Gardener's help growing some quince trees for me, I love dragons more than gardening. Even if Dragon Man does look like an anthropomorphic purple triceratops, he gets my vote.

How you know a comment is by me: even if I can't manage a decent sandwich concrit, I'll still find something positive to say. :smiley: (But I am absolutely sincere in my appreciation of the fact that the Demiurge artists do 3+ illustrations for each character, which includes a bunch of research. (As mentioned in an interview episode with Demiurge.)) 

Samurai's rundown of how the microwave oven came to be available on the domestic market is very lovely, but also missing the chocolate bar story (as mentioned by jeffdougan on reddit).
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Let’s go Dragon Man!!
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,790 Chairperson of the Boards
    Haven't listened for over 6 months and first one back I'm lucky enough to get an episode with UNC Samurai. We are at similar places in the game and I appreciate that sort of game views/insight. 

Agree with you on Okoye but the issue isn't she saves health packs it's thor accelerating that yellow. Take Thor out of that team and I find it so much harder to keep her alive or pack free. Such as the 3* Thor pvp, I burnt through health packs. While I can run 5* thor with her though I don't need packs. I open taco's as I get them and since Gambit got nerfed I am up to 587 health packs. (pvp to 1k and all pve)

I also agree it's much easier to compete than it used to be. I can do pve clears without the essential 5* in a new character release and still T100 for the cover. 18 months ago I would have had no chance. The Vets above me leaving have certainly made more casual play rewarding for me. Almost balances out losing Cactus Jack from the game, insert sad trombone.