What a motley crew of lowlifes or AKA looking at my 5* Roster

DAZ0273
DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards

As mentioned in the Best of the day thread I have now rostered all of the 5* again (at least for now) and I decided to have a roster meeting to ascertain what they are doing to help me.

Captain America (Civil War) 2/0/1 Lvl 255 – Good Morning! Now you have finished your Wheaties it’s down to business! It has come to our attention that some of you are just not pulling your weight around here, not good enough soldiers! Us 5* are the Vanguard class, we should be front and Centre! I’m looking at you Silver Surfer (Skyrider) 0/2/2 Lvl 260 and you Iron Man (Civil War) 5/0/0 Lvl 260!

Iron Man – Pretty sure I’m not talking to you. Oh look, I have your shield also, explains the lack of bashing you’ve been doing.

Thor (Gladiator) 5/2/1 Lvl 330 – Nay Captain, the Thunder God does not wish to be front and centre, I am running half health!

Cap (CW) – No not you Thor! But see here, I expect you others to be fighting the good fight!

Gambit (Classic) 3/3/0 Lvl 255 – I’m not playing again until they un-nerf me. (Also: mutters something French.)

Hawkeye (Clint Barton) 1/0/0 Lvl 255 – I Can't seem to miss but I don't actually have a bow and arrow…

Captain Marvel (Galactic Warrior) 0/0/1 Lvl 255 – I can fly! But only in my plane…

The Hulk (Bruce Banner) 0/2/0 Lvl 255 – Uhm, I must actually be from Infinity War because I can’t change into that Other Guy. Also, why is my only current superpower annoying people?

Wolverine (Old Man Logan) 0/2/2 Lvl 255 – Shut up Banner!

Doctor Octopus (Classic) 1/0/4 Lvl 255 – God that guy is annoying!

Wasp (Hope Van Dyne) 3/1/0 Lvl 255 – He is such a loser!

Hulk – Hey! I’m more useful than you are! Ooh look, I make Bee tiles, wooo!

Wasp – Shut up Banner! Hate you so much!

Black Panther (Civil War) 5/1/0 Lvl 255, Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes) 5/0/1 Lvl 255 and Archangel (Classic)1/4/0 Lvl 255 all nod in agreement.

Cap – Enough! This isn’t helping any!

Star-Lord (Awesome Mix Vol. 2) 1/2/1 Lvl 255 – Who let that Hela (Goddess of Death 0/1/0 Lvl 255) death chick join? Every time I go to use my awesome space ship her stupid dog tries to kill me!

Thanos (The Mad Titan) 3/1/1 Lvl 255 – Such a whiner! Remember when you got all Grr just because I killed your girlfriend? Ha! Good times!

Loki (God of Mischief) 1/1/1 Lvl 255 –  Remember when Thanos had a super power where you went into the middle of space and yelled Come and Get me like you were playing hide n seek? Dork!

Black Bolt (Inhuman King) 2/2/1 Lvl 262 – “……………”

Kitty Pryde (Uncanny X-Men) 0/2/2 Lvl 255 – I wish I had a yellow cover so I could hang out with the 4* guys…

Uhm...l had better stop now...you probably didn't want to know that Doctor Strange (Sorcerer Supreme...or not in this case) 2/0/0 Lvl 255 was having serious 3* envy...

Comments

• qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
    That looks a lot like my 5* roster. Except I've been real lucky with Kitty, JJ, GladiaThor, Spidey and Cable. For the rest, just as you state it.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    I know this doesnt help you any, but this post made me feel so much better about my 5*s. To actually know that players many years my senior arent necessarily that much better off, gives me strength. Its such a huge relief. In fact Im actually quite proud of my own now. So, thank you! :)
  • DAZ0273
    qandols said:
    That looks a lot like my 5* roster. Except I've been real lucky with Kitty, JJ, GladiaThor, Spidey and Cable. For the rest, just as you state it.
    To be fair my JJ is a solid 5/2/2 and Cable an even better 4/5/2 but otherwise...
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    My roster can very much relate except for the quite usable 3/5/2 Thanos, decent-with-his-Team-Iron-Man-friends 5/1/2 Mk XLVI and a legitimately usable 2/5/2 Hawkeye (with a saved blue covers, just to taunt me).  Otherwise, they’re struggling to just get the four covers needed to hit my soft cap of Lv315 for 5*’s.

...and why yes, I did have a ridiculously good string of 5* pull luck for a while a few years back which then quickly normalized for characters newer than Thanos.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    "To be fair my JJ is a solid 5/2/2 and Cable an even better 4/5/2 but otherwise..."

Coveniently left out of your first post, eh?
  • DAZ0273
    Dogface said:
    "To be fair my JJ is a solid 5/2/2 and Cable an even better 4/5/2 but otherwise..."

Coveniently left out of your first post, eh?
    I guess so, you got me there. You will also never know the depths of my Black Widow either! Unless you ask or OK...she is 3/1/1. I guess this whole thing was a great big charade so I'll come clean, here here we go:

Cap : So is that everyone?

Jessica Jones: hiccup, what?!?!? Mmm whiskey!

Cap: Jones, we don't need your help, seriously how MANY doors this year already? Can't you throw people over walls instead?

Jessica Jones: *hiccup*

Cable: Forget about her, check out my Enormous gun!

Uhm...I may have to look at my roster now...hang on...
  • DAZ0273
    I definitely have the rest of them (TM)
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,221 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    I definitely have the rest of them (TM)
    Where's Fatpin and the Parkers? I think they need some dialogue too :)
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hilarious!  :D
  • darkwatcherDEZ
    darkwatcherDEZ Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    This was truly needed... Thank you . :D Now we picture Spider-Man (Back in Black) like Oprah... You get a car...now you get a car!