Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Best friends forever

qandolsqandols Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
Kitty and R&G boosted, just sayin'  :D

Comments

• Southside84Southside84 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Am I the only one who likes using prowler to steal these tiles?
  • TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 2,900 Chairperson of the Boards
    Am I the only one who likes using prowler to steal these tiles?
    Maybe the only one who's successful at it ;)
  • KGBKGB Posts: 619 Critical Contributor
    Yeah this event is going to be a blood bath with Kitty, R&G and every other GoTG character boosted.  Basically if you can't run this combo you can't play.

KGB
  • Moon RoachMoon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards

You could try beating the seed teams with 1*, and not escalate too much.

Might be a bit late now, though.

• qandolsqandols Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    The problem with Grokitty is that early enemy cascades makes them utterly vulnerable. The four first matches that happened and I lost all strikes, Rocket died and Kitty just about made it. I then gave up. I have never liked PVP just for this.
  • DAZ0273DAZ0273 Posts: 2,480 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh joy, I still don't have a Kitty yellow cover.

Wonder whether Medusa might be able to help?
  • DormammuDormammu Posts: 3,378 Chairperson of the Boards
    In 5-star MMR I'm not seeing Kitty or Rocket teams. It's still Thor/Okoye everywhere.
  • killercoolkillercool Posts: 249 Tile Toppler
    Dormammu said:
    In 5-star MMR I'm not seeing Kitty or Rocket teams. It's still Thor/Okoye everywhere.
    I saw this on the first day, but on the last day it was a waste land of Kitty and Rocket teams.