Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#187:Stinky Pete Fifteen

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker

Comments

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 631 Critical Contributor
    It is funny this is the title for this episode because I originally thought that was what Ian's user name was and I did wonder why he picked it. Really liked Toy Story 2?
  • Storm of fire
    Storm of fire Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Super hero showdown: as much as I'd like Modred to win with all the counters he has to the powers present on the Freedom Force, he's very much outnumbered. So my vote is for Freedom Force. 

I agree so much in regards to the Scarlet Witch art. It's too uwu and cutesy and makes her look like she's several years younger than Quicksilver. It's still nice art, but like the Fantastic Four covers it feels a bit icky that a female character is made to look like a child or a doll rather than the (young) adult woman she is.
    We all make jokes about Cyclops and Black Panther's butt poses, but the artists for the game have done a great job over the past few years keeping things tasteful and capturing the wide range of characters in the game.

So yeah, it seems weird to make Scarlet Witch cuter and less cynical and ready to throw some magic at you. (I do sort of like the Carol change with the slightly lighter and slightly less angry eyebrows though.) 
  • Reecoh
    Reecoh Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Modred's best option would be to hide in a corner and strike from the shadows, but since this week's battle is in a triangle and not some kind of mega-mondo-hedron Freedom Force can cover all of the options too easily. Freedom Force wins this one.