Blood Sun fight getting mana from matches I make

In the blood sun battle I matched 3 red gems that had supports belonging to Greg on them. The lowest support had 5 shields. Rather than me getting the mana from the match Greg got the mana from all matches (so he got the mana from 5 red matches). It happened again in the same game but the low support only had 3 shields. Tough to win a match when Greg gets all the mana from his swaps AND all the mana from my swaps. I also just noticed while reviewing the log that my red matches were triggering Greg's molten vortex. I'm all for increasing the challange Greg offers but I dont think this is the best way to do it. 

Comments

• Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Looks like another iteration of the aetherworks bug
  • ManiiNames
    ManiiNames Posts: 213 Tile Toppler
    I noticed his Vortex shooting me when I made red matches.
  • raz
    raz Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    I see this still hasn't be fixed. I just got ruined by the Blood Sun. I matched 3 support gems of it and had a cascade of triggers. But when the dust settled, I got 11 mana out of the deal and Blood Sun went off the next round. I couldn't win from there.

It really sucks when these bugs keep popping up or are never addressed. Especially when it costs you a game that has limited attempts.

I'd love for someone to explain how it's reasonable that I can created a gem cascade with 33 Red and only end up with 11 total. How are you suppose to have a chance if the game just cheats?
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi everyone, thank you for the reports. I'll relay this information to the team for review. 

If possible, could you specify what event/node you have been encountering this in? 
  • raz
    raz Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Battle of the Four Tribes:  Blood Sun.