Are the same 4s always boosted together?

Supravenbull
Supravenbull Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
Disclaimer: I have done zero research to this, I am using memory from the years passed*

It seems to me that the same 4s are always boosted together. This upcoming week we have Yondu, Spiderwoman, and agent venom. I remember using these 3 together before because it wouldn't be a team I'd purposefully put together. Recently wasp and gwenpoole were powered up together. These are the only scenarios I remember but I feel with 80+ 4s we can mix this pool up a bit? Is this intentional and formulaic or is this all in my head and I should move on?

Comments

• Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Not really. Sometimes by coincidence. Last time I remember using Yondu Boosted in PVP was together with Vulture who is not boosted now, so I don't think it's an absolute thing.  
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not always, no. However, they do go in chronological order so there's usually at least two characters that have been boosted at the same time last time they were boosted too. I do remember Nova and Yondu being boosted in the same week earlier.
    It's also worth noting that the Captain Marvel celebration had Captain Marvel boosted in all tiers, so she basically reduced the boost list to four open spots. That could mean the pattern gets disrupted for a while.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,733 Chairperson of the Boards
    They have a list of all 76 non-Limited 4’s and they just basically run that list on a cycle. New people are dropped in when they drop into tokens. They occasionally mix the order slightly pushing one person up or down a week for unknown reasons. 

By the way....  76/5=15+ weeks per cycle. So we only have each 4 boosted 3 1/2 times per calendar year.