The current survey

Brakkis
Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
As the survey was lacking, here's some additional feedback. (Ya, I filled out the additional comments portion but we know that never gets read. If it did, Duel Decks wouldn't have been such a failure.)

- There were no questions about the level system. It's been received quite negatively and you're trying to ignore the reception.

- The two walkers that need work weren't among the list of walkers - Huatli, Warrior Poet and Vraska, Golgari Queen.

- Our favorite event would probably be the new coalition ones you haven't made. I bet those would have been a breath of fresh air.

Comments

• Froggy
    Froggy Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Not much to add. I think you nailed it.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    The questions and answer options are biasing the full thing, devaluing all but the "additional input" box. Decisions based on this kind of feedback won't necessarily be good decisions.
  • Misanthropy
    Misanthropy Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    New coalition events are my absolute bottom priority currently, since the game has never allowed me to join a coalition and I can't seem to get a resolution on it. Work on those two walkers would be much appreciated though!
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    New coalition events are my absolute bottom priority currently, since the game has never allowed me to join a coalition and I can't seem to get a resolution on it. Work on those two walkers would be much appreciated though!
    This is like the most irritating big I've heard about in while. You're missing out on the most interesting part of the game. I hope this gets resolved!
  • arNero
    arNero Posts: 358 Mover and Shaker
    Brakkis said:
    - There were no questions about the level system. It's been received quite negatively and you're trying to ignore the reception.

- The two walkers that need work weren't among the list of walkers - Huatli, Warrior Poet and Vraska, Golgari Queen.

- Our favorite event would probably be the new coalition ones you haven't made. I bet those would have been a breath of fresh air.
    Good call. For the leveling system, frankly I don't care that much aside from the fact that mastering cards now has become far grindier.

But the absence of GRN Vraska is indeed baffling, and I can agree with your stance that RW Huatli may need a buff, although having said that, I've completely forgotten whom I chose for that question. :P
  • Stormcrow
    Stormcrow Posts: 461 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 2019
    Brakkis said:
    Both of those are relatively new walkers, yes they both need work but I can see why Oktagon would want to prioritize reworking older walkers. And it's not like Chandra 2 or Arlinn Kord don't need work, people have been complaining that Chandra 2 sucked since the day she was released and people have been complaining about Arlinn Kord since all the Werewolves rotated out of standard.
  • OmegaLolrus
    OmegaLolrus Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    arNero said:
    Brakkis said:

Good call. For the leveling system, frankly I don't care that much aside from the fact that mastering cards now has become far grindier.

But the absence of GRN Vraska is indeed baffling, and I can agree with your stance that RW Huatli may need a buff, although having said that, I've completely forgotten whom I chose for that question. :P
    I'd like to dream that they weren't in there because they already know those two are a problem... But that said, I mean anyone can look at Arlinn Kord and realize that she needs... Well... something. Or slash her price in half and stick her in Legacy only.
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    ...and Saheeli was a once-famous walker now power creeped out with newer walkers and fewer vehicles at her disposal.... :(
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
    Saheeli is still tops for her mana gains and color combo. With Weatherlight in the deck she is still pretty relevant.
  • Brakkis
    Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    arNero said:
    Brakkis said:

I'd like to dream that they weren't in there because they already know those two are a problem... But that said, I mean anyone can look at Arlinn Kord and realize that she needs... Well... something. Or slash her price in half and stick her in Legacy only.

The only thing Arlinn needs is werewolves in standard. She's fine as she is and functions great in Legacy events with her werewolves.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brakkis said:
    arNero said:
    Brakkis said:

The only thing Arlinn needs is werewolves in standard. She's fine as she is and functions great in Legacy events with her werewolves.
    The problem is, Werewolves aren't really a thing that get printed a lot in paper.  So there is no guarantee that she will get more usable cards to play around with.

But there is a new Arlinn coming out in War of the Spark, so hopefully that one will be a suitable replacement.
  • Gabrosin
    Gabrosin Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    Mburn7 said:
    Brakkis said:
    arNero said:
    Brakkis said:

The problem is, Werewolves aren't really a thing that get printed a lot in paper.  So there is no guarantee that she will get more usable cards to play around with.

But there is a new Arlinn coming out in War of the Spark, so hopefully that one will be a suitable replacement.
    There is no way they're making all 36 walkers from WAR into options in-game.  That would be miserable.

• Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Gabrosin said:
    Mburn7 said:
    Brakkis said:
    arNero said:
    Brakkis said:

There is no way they're making all 36 walkers from WAR into options in-game.  That would be miserable.

Yeah, definitely.  I'm just pointing out that there is a possibility of a new Arlinn that doesn't stink.  Considering how late RNA was, we won't find out until October anyway