Boost costs?

Options
mohio
mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
edited May 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
After a quick search of the forums I couldn't quite find exactly what the different boosts cost. I'm 99% certain that 5 of the +1 AP to all is 50 HP and that just the +damage boosts are like 300 or 500 iso or something. I completely forget about the dual colored AP boosts though. Do those cost HP also or just iso? I've only purchased them like once ever so I don't really remember the pricing scheme. Thanks for answering! icon_e_smile.gif

p.s. I'm anticipating wanting/needing to buy some boosts in my quest for 1100 points over the next 24 hours, which is why I'm interested.

Comments

• daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The +1 to all ap and 20% match damage, both are 100HP. The +1's to color sets, like grren/black, purplr/blue, red/yellow...those 200 ISO each. And the color set match damage ones, those are 100 ISO.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ok great, thanks! Kinda hefty HP price for those boosts - probably better off just buying a shield instead. Good to know!
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mohio wrote:
    Ok great, thanks! Kinda hefty HP price for those boosts - probably better off just buying a shield instead. Good to know!

Yup.... There were those boosts in heroic mode. Those things were 500 HP, which is nuts.
  • Unknown
    Options
    And +Crit chance costs 150 ISO.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    And +Crit chance costs 150 ISO.

Doesn't everyone always have 30 of those on hand at all times?
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Crits are only 100 iso? maybe I'll use them more heavily during shield hoping. Boosted Enviro crits in the forest or desert are pretty much a instawin