Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Something strange happened today in Combined Arms

freakygeekfreakygeek Posts: 77 Match Maker

Comments

• PiMacleodPiMacleod Posts: 198 Tile Toppler
    ?!?!

Um.  Wow.  Tell me you played it just to do it...  I dont care how good or bad it would be.
  • Daredevil217Daredevil217 Posts: 1,986 Chairperson of the Boards

I played it. And properly got demolished. 

• PiMacleodPiMacleod Posts: 198 Tile Toppler
    Sad for your loss, but happy you pulled the trigger.  It wouldnt let me do it with Spideys.  Already tried Bags with Spid3r.
  • Daredevil217Daredevil217 Posts: 1,986 Chairperson of the Boards
    PiMacleod said:
    Sad for your loss, but happy you pulled the trigger.  It wouldnt let me do it with Spideys.  Already tried Bags with Spid3r.
    Yeah, that happened to me yesterday.  I screen shotted it and put it in my alliance chat on Line.  After that, I too tried a Bagman, Spider-Man, Spider-Ham combo platter, but alas, it would not let me either.  My ham only has, I believe, 8 or so covers, but I would have played it anyway. 
  • bluewolfbluewolf Posts: 2,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    I couldn’t do the Thor’s at all. Nor Hawkeye. Of course, Kate can be run with Hawkeye. 
  • Ed_DragonriderEd_Dragonrider Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker
    I saw 2* + 3* Magnetos today on a team... gave it a pass