Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Thank You!

DkroneDkrone Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
I just wanted to say thanks for all the bug fixes in this release. I didn’t realize how much some of them were affecting my game play. After I updated, several of my decks were much stronger.

We tend to focus on what’s currently busted, but I just wanted to say the fixes are appreciated!

Comments

• starfallstarfall Posts: 565 Critical Contributor
    There are some neat little changes in this update, #1 definitely being how much more responsive the "view graveyard" option is.

And is it my imagination, or is the long scrolling PW selection menu easier to scroll now?
  • GilescloneGilesclone Posts: 691 Critical Contributor
    The changes to RT are great.  Now if you lose your first game you don’t have to wait 2 hours to play again.  And you can play the charges in any order 
  • madwrenmadwren Posts: 1,765 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep, the changes to RT were most welcome, and I certainly appreciate it.