SCL Packs re-offered?

shap328
shap328 Posts: 61 Match Maker
I got re-offered the SCL Lvl 7 pack today. Someone else on reddit said they were re-offered the lvl 4 pack. Anyone else get this?

Comments

• pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    In the Creative Uncommons thread, someone mentioned that they might be nested deals.  Which means in order to be offered the next deal, you have to first purchase the previous deal.

Shockingly, there are no official announcements regarding this yet.  /sarcasm
  • zeroswitch
    zeroswitch Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    edited March 2019
    Yeah I was re-offered the level 5 deal with Cage and Iron Fist.  But sadly on a 24 hour timer, and once again, I don't have the money because payday isn't for another week.   :(   I guess here's hoping they re-re-offer them in the future, because i DO want the level 5 DLC pack (and whichever one has Nico and X-23).   Maybe closer to the 1st of the month?   Please?

edit:  Cage and Fist ran out, and now the Nico / X23 / Nova came up for 24 hours.  :(   arrrg
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2019
    Yeah I was re-offered the level 5 deal with Cage and Iron Fist.  But sadly on a 24 hour timer, and once again, I don't have the money because payday isn't for another week.   :(   I guess here's hoping they re-re-offer them in the future, because i DO want the level 5 DLC pack (and whichever one has Nico and X-23).   Maybe closer to the 1st of the month?   Please?
    Just curious, but do all these people needing the end or start of the month not have credit cards?

KGB
  • zeroswitch
    zeroswitch Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    KGB said:
    Just curious, but do all these people needing the end or start of the month not have credit cards?

KGB
    I actually have never had a credit card, no.  Can't speak for anyone else (though I imagine the under 18s don't.)
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    KGB said:
    Some of us don't trust ourselves with credit cards. Others might not have them for whatever reason, or might already have too much balance on them to justify using it for something non-essential.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    KGB said:
    Some of us don't trust ourselves with credit cards. Others might not have them for whatever reason, or might already have too much balance on them to justify using it for something non-essential.
    Something non-essential???  I would think anyone who plays 1-2 hours a day on this game and is dropping cash would find the purchase to be as essential as a pack of smokes to a 2 pack a day smoker or a bottle of liquor to an alcoholic. In other words it's essential :wink:

KGB
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    If nothing else one should have a credit card for online purchases. Generally speaking it's safer against fraud.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    KGB said:
    KGB said:
    Something non-essential???  I would think anyone who plays 1-2 hours a day on this game and is dropping cash would find the purchase to be as essential as a pack of smokes to a 2 pack a day smoker or a bottle of liquor to an alcoholic. In other words it's essential :wink:

KGB
    I play MPQ because I have lots of time and very little money. I've tossed in a few bucks here and there, but for the most part, I've been FtP, and I love that MPQ really lets me experience the whole thing as long as I pay my phone bill.