Please fix Facebook Login ASAP

sjechua
sjechua Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
Cannot log in to app using Facebook ... please fix as soon as possible ... thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    sjechua said:
    Cannot log in to app using Facebook ... please fix as soon as possible ... thanks!
    We are looking into this now but it seems that the Facebook outage is causing this issue.  We are hoping it is fixed soon.

• silva23
    silva23 Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Facebook seems back up, but I still see the same issue. ("Sorry, this feature isn't available ...")
  • Monkeynutts
    Monkeynutts Posts: 566 Critical Contributor
    Yep got the same ........I have events to do tonight ....
  • Tourmaline
    Tourmaline Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Locked out here as well. 
    Facebook is working fine for me otherwise 
  • Dologan
    Dologan Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Another voice to the chorus. Locked out...
  • Sherry
    Sherry Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Im glad to see im not the only one with this issue.
  • Snappyturtle
    Snappyturtle Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    And literally just paid to get into one of the daiies. My luck is sucking today.
  • Matthew
    Matthew Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    I'm locked out as well. I am 20 points away from completing the Rising Tensions event, and I have not even had a chance to log into today's Trial of the Planes. @LakeStone what can we do for compensation on this? I've literally never missed out on full points from either of these events after starting them. I will be quite frustrated if there's no way for me to make full progression. I do realize that it's not your guys' fault. I'm just wondering if there's anything I can do about it.
  • _Valiant_
    _Valiant_ Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    edited March 2019
    For the first time after an update, I can't log in either. Tried removing and installing again. No luck... please fix this issue.

Thank you,

Valiant
  • sutoLkcalB
    sutoLkcalB Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    See head line
    Regular start -> Endlessly rotating circle ...
    When hitting the UID file in the starting image -> endlessly rotating circle
  • ertaii
    ertaii Posts: 216 Tile Toppler
    Matthew said:
    I'm locked out as well. I am 20 points away from completing the Rising Tensions event, and I have not even had a chance to log into today's Trial of the Planes. @LakeStone what can we do for compensation on this? I've literally never missed out on full points from either of these events after starting them. I will be quite frustrated if there's no way for me to make full progression. I do realize that it's not your guys' fault. I'm just wondering if there's anything I can do about it.
    Quite the same situation. I have paid my entry into Trial of the planes but I cannot complete it. I'm losing a lot of pinkies and 30 crystals on this one... It's annoying with two walkers showing up in the vault tomorrow.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    ertaii said:
    Matthew said:
    Quite the same situation. I have paid my entry into Trial of the planes but I cannot complete it. I'm losing a lot of pinkies and 30 crystals on this one... It's annoying with two walkers showing up in the vault tomorrow.
    I'll pass this along to the team and see what we can do due to the Facebook outage.  We should have more info after the outage is over.  Thanks for your patience!
  • _Valiant_
    _Valiant_ Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    I turned off my tablet and switched it back on after a minute or so. I was able to log back in after a try or 2.

Wishing all of you the same luck...
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Merged same thread topics together
  • Theros
    Theros Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    It is time for this game to ditch Facebook
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 516 Critical Contributor
    Finally got back in after hours. What worked for me was starting as new and then logging in through the Settings menu. After entering my email/pass I had to press the FB log-in button several times but then it worked.
  • ertaii
    ertaii Posts: 216 Tile Toppler
    LakeStone said:
    ertaii said:
    Matthew said:
    I'll pass this along to the team and see what we can do due to the Facebook outage.  We should have more info after the outage is over.  Thanks for your patience!
    I'm finally able to log this morning (CET) but it's too late for TotP. Thanks for passing along the message !
  • Pirhotek
    Pirhotek Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Still cannot login this morning 8:30am EST