Let's test supports in PVP with an off season event!!!

Options
whitecat31
whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
Right now we are in between seasons, and I am about to start another painful combined arms. I was thinking.  What other events could they make?

How about allow us to use those supports in PVP and see what it is like.  All you guys have to do is code it. 

Some of these PVP events would of course need names.

You can have one called Air support. Flying characters get a buff.

You can have one called Ground Support.   Helper characters are buffed. 

You can have one called Tech support.  Smart intelligent characters and characters that use cybernetics can get buffed. 

You can have one called Financial Support.  Rich characters get a buff. 

You can have one called Emotional Support.  Characters who are very supportive of other characters emotionally or give them a home. So the good-natured Matriarchal and Patriarchal characters. 

You can have one called Jock support.  Athletic characters get buffed.   OK. This one might not be a good idea due to the visual. I am looking at you Namor. 

You can have one called Child Support.  All characters who are parents get a buff.   Although, this might trigger some people who pay it in real life, so maybe not a good idea. 

You can have one called Ergonomic support.  Ok. I got nothing on that.  Are there any characters that turn into a chair or cushion?  

Comments

• abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    <snip>

You can have one called Tech support.

<snip>
    Where the character equiped with it comes into play stunned and can do nothing until it dies, where-upon it starts right back up like nothing happened and works fine.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You can have one called Ergonomic support.  Ok. I got nothing on that.  Are there any characters that turn into a chair or cushion? 
    Not quite, but Professor X seems pretty suitable here ;)