New Store Deal with all 2* covers

pheregas
pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 2019 in MPQ General Discussion
This is in regards to the Creative Uncommons "deal" for $9.99 for a bunch of 2* covers.  Does this actually benefit anyone except for maybe a brand new player? 

The only redeeming part of it is that the Hero Points inside are about on par with a Logan's Loonies.

Comments

• 0_Fahrenheit
    0_Fahrenheit Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    edited March 2019
     :D When I read the title of the topic I already knew what it was about.

I agree that the deal is worthy because of the HP, but i don't dislike some iso-8 and the covers to speed up my dupes. Few of them will give me tokens, iso and hp. So I think i'll buy it, even if I'm no more a new player since a long time.

This doesn't mean that i really like it, I would prefer to see this deal with some costumes in it, instead.
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    So they do something that could benefit a new player and you think its trolling?
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    That's a great deal for a new player.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    tiomono said:
    So they do something that could benefit a new player and you think its trolling?
    My point being, is the juice worth the squeeze?

Sure, it really only benefits new players and gives a little better value on HP/Iso, but we just came off of a HP/Iso deal.  These covers drop like candy to all tiers of players.  

I admit to buying many of the 3 and 4* bundles of  covers.  Those were excellent  value for their price point including HP/tokens/Iso and champ rewards from the covers.  Those deals also greatly benefit the new player and way more  than this deal (and they were also $9.99 for the 3* cover deals).

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2019
    Great deal for new players. Not every deal has to be targeted at veteran or 3* players? :/
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    I'm firmly in 5* land and I still bought the deal. It all adds up to decent champ rewards, lots of easy exp and I mainly wanted the HP.  I like to pull 10 packs from new release vaults to try to build up the new 4* as much as possible and this will get me another 10 pack pull plus it's only $10.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Those Bagmen, though..
     :p 
    They almost got me with those. I’m a fiend for Bag-Men and need one more non-blue cover to finish my third Bag-trophy (well, 50 saved covers plus a non-blue to REALLY finish him). But, I figured a month of VIP is probably a better use of 10 bucks and I’ve never actually been VIP before. So, I decided to pass. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    They normally save Bagman for April Fools...
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,790 Chairperson of the Boards
    I might have got this if I hadn’t got my monthly 1.99 purchase. If it stacked and added more intercept days this might have been worth it to me.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you want to spend money, and are a newer player, this is a decent deal as far as mpq pricing goes.  Just because it's not great value for elder game players doesn't mean it was no value for anyone.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards

Clarified Title. 

• Century
    Century Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    I won't lie, it is tempting, even if just for the HP. 
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    I snagged it simply for all the champ levels, when all was said and done, i ended up with a couple 4*s (1 + BH) , a few 3*s from champ levels, 6cp, iCL exp, and all that came with the bundle. Definitely worth it for me 
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    I bought it, and also firmly in 5* land. Gained 2 LTs from champ rewards in the process of using all the covers. I'm happy supporting the game with offers like that. 

I certainly wont support it with offers priced at £71. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. You can find the full details of the bundle HERE