Forum Bug: Chrome navigation problem

ThaRoadWarrior
ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,385 Chairperson of the Boards
In Chrome on a desktop, clicking the little globe that usually takes me to notifications is taking me instead to Profile->Discussions

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    I can get there by manually editing the URL, so the page still exists, it just doesn't nav properly for some reason.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    It is working correctly for me in Firefox, if that helps narrow it down a bit.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    I rebooted my machine, still the same. I also can't seem to edit my posts anymore. Works fine on mobile safari though
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    I think javascript is turned off on that computer; i'll try and enable it next time im on it

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    In Chrome on a desktop, clicking the little globe that usually takes me to notifications is taking me instead to Profile->Discussions
    Hmm...that's certainly odd. Please let me know if turning on Javascript solves it. If not, then I'll reach out to the web team we work with, and see if they know what might be going on with your computer.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's also happening in IE 11.  The tooltip says notifications, copying the shortcut, it's https://forums.d3go.com/profile/Moon Roach.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    So Chrome has JS enabled according to my settings, but when I try and "like" a post, I get a big screen saying I don't. It works on my home computer running chrome. I suppose it could be a firewall thing, but it only just started and nothing changed on the IT front I'm aware of.