Calling on all those that are more intelligent than me, so everyone.

Carnifexx
Carnifexx Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
When is the next change in the 5 star pool? I know Carol is coming, but I had no luck getting her. 

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was debating asking this question.

I *think* it's the 18th March. Usually they enter on a Monday 2 weeks after their store closes. So I think that's when she's due in.
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    I was debating asking this question.

I *think* it's the 18th March. Usually they enter on a Monday 2 weeks after their store closes. So I think that's when she's due in.
    Yeah, that should be it.
  • furbear00000
    furbear00000 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Hopefully on or before the date that she’s going to be the next essential. 
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    I believe her store closed later in the day on the 4th (I remember expecting it to be closed, and finding it had a few hours left, no idea if that's normal or not because I don't actually pay that close attention).

So we expect her to enter Latest two weeks later, which should be the 18th.

Based on event rotation, she shouldn't be up for Essential until the 28th, as the Latest cycle will be finishing when she enters tokens, and the next week should feature two Classic 5's, which gives a slight buffer. That's also assuming no bosses. She could be delayed an event, or if Talos gets a boss release they could actual run Carol as Essential earlier, but it would be so soon that people would complain. There's also no knowing what order she'll be in for the 3 Latest, so they could do Kingpin/Doom on the 28th and do Carol the next event, or do Kingpin and Doom both and delay Carol until 4th of April. 
  • hot4lopunny
    hot4lopunny Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    You're not the first to ask and you won't be the last, we can only hope you will pass on this knowledge to the next person in need. https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/69869/current-latest-5-in-tokens-and-future-4-5-removals-additions/p1