XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
​* Welcome Samurai!
* R173 notes

Comments

• T_REZ5000
    T_REZ5000 Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2019
    Newest episode is 183:Thundergun Express.  It’s about time UNC Samurai steps out from the shadows into the spotlight.  Really looking forward to this one.
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Kinda off topic, but I believe it was a brief D&D discussion during a PW3 podcast you had about a year ago that lead me to discovering Critical Role, and for that I am forever grateful. Also see they have a kickstarter running to animate their characters which is already over $6mil US?!
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    For the showdown I will go with Gardner.  Also does it feel like the Gardner has had an easy go of it through the bracket?  I am calling a rigging so the Gardner can get to the finals.

also Ray sorry to hear about 1 purple cover of BSSM.  At least we know which 5* you have for your bonus.  The other option you have for Gritty Kitty is 1/2 health Thor Okoye with Boosts to Green Nd boosts to all, and boosts to TU.  Hen before the match you scream the immortal words of Samuel L Jackson “Hold onto your butts!”  If this does not work it is because you are not screaming loud enough and in a public space.