Thor ** - Thor ***
Thor *** -> replaced by character Electro or Shocker
Wolverine - Wolverine x-force
Wolverine x-force -> Replaces Sabretooth character

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I like those first 3 options, but I don't know if it's my personal desire to have costumes that completely change the identity of a character. For instance replacing XFW with Sabretooth swaps a hero for a villain, which messes up the "affiliations" for things like equipping supports.
  • MissoesRicRose
    MissoesRicRose Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I like those first 3 options, but I don't know if it's my personal desire to have costumes that completely change the identity of a character. For instance replacing XFW with Sabretooth swaps a hero for a villain, which messes up the "affiliations" for things like equipping supports.
    You're right. I also thought about it, but I suggested anyway to see if anyone could have any idea.
  • MissoesRicRose
    Options
    Maybe the idea of ​​affiliating a hero for a villain is not so bad. For Kingpin is promoting Daredevil 5 *.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I'm in favor of supports that can apply affiliations myself, like a Guardians of the Galaxy badge that lets any random character give 4ocket the tile boost, stuff like that. So some kind of "heel-turn" support that would let Magneto play both sides for instance would be cool. Well, it would be cool if affiliations did much for you aside from act as a gatekeeper pre-req for supports to get equipped in the first place...

But I share you desire to see Sabretooth in-game, which I think is the secret point of the post lol
  • MissoesRicRose
    Options
    I'm in favor of supports that can apply affiliations myself, like a Guardians of the Galaxy badge that lets any random character give 4ocket the tile boost, stuff like that. So some kind of "heel-turn" support that would let Magneto play both sides for instance would be cool. Well, it would be cool if affiliations did much for you aside from act as a gatekeeper pre-req for supports to get equipped in the first place...

But I share you desire to see Sabretooth in-game, which I think is the secret point of the post lol
    You're absolutely right, I also agree with your opinion. I would love to see Sabretooth in the game.
  • MissoesRicRose
    Options
    Wasp Red Costume
  • MissoesRicRose
    Options
    Spider-Man 2099 costume
  • MissoesRicRose
    edited March 2019
    Options