Max bonus rewards halved/trouble triggering them?

PuceMoose
PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
Yesterday I noticed that my bonus rewards had become inactive, so I bought HP $1.99. I noticed that even though the purchase was successful, it still reported "Bonus Rewards Inactive". I decided to read the ? info screen and noticed that it stated that the maximum rewards per day is 10 - didn't this used to be 20, or am I imagining this?

After logging out and back in, it switched back to to showing "Bonus Rewards Active". However, I received no bonus rewards last night (did a few story mode fights). Today, after getting the daily resupply, I played a total of four Story Mode fights, and haven't received a single bonus reward.

I checked my iTunes purchase history and the HP purchase is listed there (though it hasn't hit my credit card yet.) Do you think it would be wise to open up a customer support ticket, or give it a day or so until it posts to my credit card?

Comments

• Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    To my knowledge its always been 10 intercepts per day. And its not the first 10 of the day, but scattered throughout...
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Used to be 20.
    First one guaranteed after daily resupply, rest randomly after PVE nodes that give rewards.
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    The article was last updated 136 days ago so I'm guessing that's when they made the change