Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#181:Carol Shark do do da do did do

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
* R172 
* Captain Marvel Fiver!  The new 5-star Captain Marvel has a hefty arsenal of attacks for you to utilize: Mean Right Hook, Photonic Rush, and Got Your Six, also Talos incoming as a 4-star!
* Favorite Legends Store   
* Wakanda Celebration

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2019
    My vote goes toward Ronin.

Craig since you are Netflix binging have you started Umbrella Acadamy?  If so what are your thoughts so far.

also this has been 2 episodes with no talk of the masked singer.  This podcast is where I keep up to date masked singer guesses.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    For this week’s showdown, I’m going with Freedom Force.  The way I see it, Mystique shapeshifts into Gene Kelly and breaks out into the “Broadway Melody” number from “Singin’ in the Rain”, which based on the Guardians film immediately leads to Ronan’s downfall.

• UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    wymtime said:

Craig since you are Netflix binging have you started Umbrella Acadamy?  If so what are your thoughts so far.
    I'm not Craig (thank the Gods), but Mrs. Samurai and I absolutely LOVED it. Although I found Dolores' performance stiff and lifeless.

also this has been 2 episodes with no talk of the masked singer.  This podcast is where I keep up to date masked singer guesses.

After they stopped recording this week, it was 20 minutes of rampant speculation. This is one of the reasons why I highly encourage everyone who can, to tune in live.