Kitty & Strange bug with Sniper goon [Solved]

ThaiDanh
ThaiDanh Posts: 5 Just Dropped In

Today I was finishing up my PvE events and a glitch I notice was happening was during the 5* node with Okoye and I had Strange and Kitty as the other 2 characters. So the goon on the opponent team was firing off powers and getting countdowns. With my Kitty having 5 on purple her power is taking out the countdowns but on the next enemy team, would fire another countdown tile and strange wouldn’t do Flame for that power. My turn, Kitty purple would go off and I would match the countdown tile and opponent turn and sends off another countdown and no Flame again. Kitty’s purple would go off like normal and I would match the countdown tile so there’s only one countdown on the next turn. But no matter if I match the tile or Kitty’s purple takes it, the opponent’s next turn would launch another countdown tile each time and don’t take a Flame. Only time Flame went off is after Kitty died. Anyone else experience this bug?

Edit: Found out its passive. LUL

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not a bug. The Snipers have a Passive that puts their Countdown out any time there isn't one. Because it's a Passive, it doesn't trigger Strange, and doesn't need AP. I really wish they'd replace them all with the Hammer Sharpshooters that work like every other goon in the game, because this comes up every time The Hunt or Hulk get run.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Not a bug. The Snipers have a Passive that puts their Countdown out any time there isn't one. Because it's a Passive, it doesn't trigger Strange, and doesn't need AP. I really wish they'd replace them all with the Hammer Sharpshooters that work like every other goon in the game, because this comes up every time The Hunt or Hulk get run.
    Alternatively, they could rename the power and goon so there there aren't 3 different types of "deadly sniper" in the game.