A Question about the Season Rewards

bluewolf
bluewolf Posts: 5,733 Chairperson of the Boards
While this only matters to the T25 people, I noticed that the Advanced Support tokens are being given out again.  (I would like to see that range expanded, but I digress).

Will those tokens act like all the current Support Tokens?  You can use them (or not) in the current Support Store, saving/using them as you choose?  I ask because last season, the tokens given out were the old Support Store tokens which only accessed the original 18 Supports.

There was no thread about the Season updates since all that happened was Namor entered tokens, so I created this one.

@Brigby
Could you check with the developers and provide an answer, please?

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Last season started before the support token rotation, that may be why the old tokens were rewarded.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    @Quebbster makes a really good point, but I'll double check with the team. I'll update this comment when I hear back from them.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,733 Chairperson of the Boards
    Apparently the token pulls from the Supports store and the 16 available there.

If they are going to give Rank 2s most of the time, maybe they could be a little more available, like to the T50 or T100.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    I love how Brigby apparently never got an answer from Mt. Demiurge.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. The Season Rewards should be giving tokens to the new Support store.