Crack hoard on favorites store ?

tonypq
tonypq Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
Should I blow my CP stash on the favorites store even know my Thor only has 2 covers and I've got zero for Okoye/Kitty ?

I'm done with 4s, for 5s my most covered are classic 5s, several between 5 to 7 covers. Plan was to hit hit LL store hard when there was a good trio with my 3721 CPs and 153 LL tokens.

This favorites legend store obviously is a great one, but can't decide due to having only 2 Thor covers and none for Oko and Kitty if I should pass and wait for a better LL store trio of 5s. Or if I should blow my CPs on the favorites store then my LL tokens in the LL store at some point. 

Not sure if a 5 Carol comes out if she will be a huge deal and worth waiting for or not, also considering who else would be paired with her.

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    3721cp is 148 pulls. Ideally, you can pull 21 5* covers with 7 covers each. Unless you got lucky streaks, the covers gained might not be game-changing.

If I were you, I'll pull 5* Marvel + 2 new 5*. You get 3 fully champed 5* by then.
  • Warbeast_7
    Warbeast_7 Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    If all you have are classics. As well as not having many covers of either of the 3. Would you not want to go into it more? What are just never going to go for them? This is your chance to get a bunch of covers of the 3 best 5*. Take the opportunity while it is up i say!
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    It depends on the goals of the OP.

If his goal is to roster at least 1 cover of each character in the game, then this is a good time to pull.

If his goal is to transition to 5* land, then focusing his CP on pulling LTs will be better.

• randomhero1090
    randomhero1090 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    I was at 2626 cp and 109 LTs.  I did 48 pulls got 6 Okoye, 3 Thor, 1 Kitty.  All were really badly covered.  Now I have a 3/3/2 Okoye who I can use at my level (mid-level 4* player).  Remember, it's all relative to what CL you play.

You could do 100 pulls now.  You'd be left with ROUGHLY 200 total pulls.  Wait til KP leaves...  the 5* in latest will be Doom/Carol/TBD (probably an endgame tie in).  That's over 2 months away.

In 2 months...  I bet you can earn back 100 pulls.  You'd be at 300 pulls.

That was my logic.  I might end up just short of 300 pulls by the time I am ready to rip, but I will be close.  Plus I will earn a bunch of LTs/CP just by doing ~280 pulls.

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was at 2626 cp and 109 LTs.  I did 48 pulls got 6 Okoye, 3 Thor, 1 Kitty.  All were really badly covered.  Now I have a 3/3/2 Okoye who I can use at my level (mid-level 4* player).  Remember, it's all relative to what CL you play.

You could do 100 pulls now.  You'd be left with ROUGHLY 200 total pulls.  Wait til KP leaves...  the 5* in latest will be Doom/Carol/TBD (probably an endgame tie in).  That's over 2 months away.

In 2 months...  I bet you can earn back 100 pulls.  You'd be at 300 pulls.

That was my logic.  I might end up just short of 300 pulls by the time I am ready to rip, but I will be close.  Plus I will earn a bunch of LTs/CP just by doing ~280 pulls.

Plus you'd have additional time to pull while those characters are still in Latests.  2 months is just when all three enter, not when they leave.