One time purchase

First21
First21 Posts: 87 Match Maker
Hi there I was thinking would it be great if we have a one time purchase on stark salary. If there is a one time purchase on stark salary how much do you think it would cost. I was thinking $20 and I would buy

Comments

• 0_efx_0
    0_efx_0 Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    “I’d buy that for a dollar!”
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Probably more than 99.99usd.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    As long as we're fantasizing I will wish for - 100$. That is, we get a free Stark and $100 just for logging in.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'll settle for a few thousand iso and somebody buying Iron Fist a shirt so he can go to restaurants and stuff. And a pony.
  • Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    And if we all joined an alliance together we could all get the 7 CPs for each buy...I think we’re onto something!
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lol!....really?
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    Steam has those one time only bundles. I snatched the best one up when it was 90% off, €9.29 instead of €92.99. 
    I feel for those that bought them at full price...
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Dogface said:
    Steam has those one time only bundles. I snatched the best one up when it was 90% off, €9.29 instead of €92.99. 
    I feel for those that bought them at full price...
    Did that at a winter sale a few years ago, too. Really increased my roster in a very quick succession.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    If I remember right, I used the bulk of it for extra roster spots. You can't go wrong with those. Now when I'm a lot more comfortable in HP bc I'm pretty up to date with new releases I can buy a good vault now and then.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,191 Chairperson of the Boards
    This games microtransactions are rather expensive. My idea of a microtransaction is like 5 bucks 
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    This games microtransactions are rather expensive. My idea of a microtransaction is like 5 bucks 
    Exactly. This game is a high end never ending hugh time sink where only the most addicted or biggest spenders are on top. And the top players have been playing for years. Years! Most other mobile games aren't like that as far as I know. A few are, but most aren't. So, this "high end" game has "high end" microtransactions. 
  • Banquetto
    Banquetto Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    The most sensible microtransaction in the game, though, is to buy the smallest purchases possible (two bucks? it's $A2.99 in Australia anyway) once per month to keep bonus rewards active, and nothing more.