Trap tile suddenly visible after board shuffle

Smudge
Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
This happened in the Deadpool Daily today. Full 2* team vs the mixed 3* team.

I used (all 2s obviously) Hawkeye, Daken, and Magneto versus 3* Storm, 3* Captain America, and 3* Daredevil.

I first downed Storm. Cap fired his red, but I downed him before his shield returned. Daredevil then fired his Ambush shortly after, and the board shuffled after a couple turns (I figured I'd avoid red or try to override his trap with Daken's green matches).

It was then that I noticed an odd number 1 on a tile (see screenshot). I assumed this was his trap. He managed to fire Ambush one more time without it revealing the trap. After defeating Daredevil, I can confirm that the tile with the 1 was a trap as it was disabled on victory.

Comments

• Smudge
    Seems the screenshot didn't post, so here's the link.

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    Are you sure it wasn't Cap's red shield tile that failed to disappear upon downing him? I believe there have been occasional reports of cd tiles not clearing after downing the character that placed them (most notorious among this is Ares's yellow cd tile).
  • Smudge
    edited February 2019
    I am 100% sure.  The "Trap disabled" notification appeared on that tile and a nearby tile after I downed Daredevil (DD fired Ambush a second time before I downed him), and that little 1 cleared itself.

Had I been quick enough/thinking about it, I would have tried to nab a couple more screenshots during the ending sequence, but I missed it unfortunately.

Another odd difference here - I have seen that bug with Ares and his yellow before.  However, that bug always leaves a "shadow" of the CD tile.  The little CD tile skull is always there when that bug occurs in addition to the number.  This tile just looks like it has Magneto's background under the 1 - the skull never appeared on it.