Inbox & Vault buttons not working, AND buggy Event Screen

Options
Recently had issues on my Android tablet. After the latest update the Inbox and Vault buttons at the bottom of the main screen won't work. It shows I have an Inbox message waiting but after pressing the button it doesn't do anything, it won't load the inbox screen - it's the same with the Vault button. I should say that I can access the Vault through the list menu though.

Additionally, having joined an event, I can get through the "Find Opponent" screen but once I get to the point of selecting a Planeswalker/Deck it doesn't load. I get the background art image only. Then if I go into the menu and select say - the Event button, it briefly shows the correct select Planeswalker/Deck screen underneath the menu overlay, just for a second, before moving off to whatever I pressed. It's like it's there but not loaded properly.

Hopefully this is fixed soon.

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi @Zethiniik7771 That seems like quite a peculiar bug. Have you sent in a support ticket yet? Our team can then take a look at your account to investigate and see what might be causing it.

You can submit a ticket through the in-game help system or by emailing support@d3go.com