Lost progress?

Options
Krey
Krey Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
I log in this morning, and all is fine.  I work on my events.  I have my cards.  I have my Planeswalkers.  All is good.

Log in at lunch, and it makes me restart.  Go through tutorial.  I've lost everything.  I can still see my achievements in Google Games.  Not a problem.  I can see where I did the various Planeswalkers that are no longer showing up in my game.  I have killed and restarted the app.  Rebooted my phone.  Relogged into Google Games.  Nothing I do is getting me logged in correctly so I can get to all my stuff.

How should I proceed?

Comments

• rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I understand you did not log with Facebook, if you have relog with it.

If not,  do you remember your UID (the one you had before)? If so write a message with it to support@d3go.com explaining your problem. 

Loging with Google games do not recover your data. 
  • Krey
    Krey Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I was logged in with Facebook.  I will have to double check when I get home for the correct password.  The one it automatically logged me in with may not be the one I was using before.

I didn't realize the Facebook login was a requirement for having your game progress saved.  I have always trusted in Google Games 
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Krey said:
    I was logged in with Facebook.  I will have to double check when I get home for the correct password.  The one it automatically logged me in with may not be the one I was using before.

I didn't realize the Facebook login was a requirement for having your game progress saved.  I have always trusted in Google Games 
    If you were logged with facebook you will recover all.
  • Hiportes
    Hiportes Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Happened to me today as well.  Hopefully I can find my UID...
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,612 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A bit to late perhaps but screenshot your “setting” page now, if you haven’t done so already and then do it anyway for safety!
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If you can't log back in via Facebook, submit a ticket. You can do so on this website or via in-game settings. Even without the UID the support might be able to restore the account