Shield Sim

Options
Thanos
Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
Is there any chance the Ssim could be left up during the off season? You can cut the progression rewards don't need them. I just want somewhere i can mess around 'cause the off season can be awfully boring and honestly the Ssim is the only area of the game that's even remotely fun any more. Please and thank you.

Comments

• PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,722 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Huh.  Like a playground of sorts.  No placement or progression rewards.  No ending or starting times.  Just people playing around.

The only weird thing would be SCLs.  You wouldnt want to hit the skip button against a 2* player just to be matched up against Thorkoye.  I think the matchmaking would be the real challenge to develop.

Other than that, it's a cool idea.  A place to try new ideas or things, without getting punished.  Also, could even allow supports in there... since nothing counts.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moving to suggestions.

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    PiMacleod said:
    Huh.  Like a playground of sorts.  No placement or progression rewards.  No ending or starting times.  Just people playing around.

The only weird thing would be SCLs.  You wouldnt want to hit the skip button against a 2* player just to be matched up against Thorkoye.  I think the matchmaking would be the real challenge to develop.

Other than that, it's a cool idea.  A place to try new ideas or things, without getting punished.  Also, could even allow supports in there... since nothing counts.
    SCLs don't affect matchmaking, just rewards. Which would be irrelevant here, because there wouldn't be any rewards.
  • Thanos
    Options
    Reviving this thread. It's offseason now and it's boring.
  • Thanos
    Options
  • Feliz
    Feliz Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Nice idea
  • Wil88
    Wil88 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I’m not sure how facing Gritty Bishop over and over is “fun”
  • Thanos
    Options