Make it so you can't keep getting attackedby the same person

Today was a weird one for me, first I've ever seen of it, I got attacked by the same guys over and over again. 2 guys did it over 7 times in a row.

I did not attack them back, I skipped them cause I hate going back and forth with other players, cause it's pointless.

But I can only attack them back once, but they kept attacking me no matter what!

It's not fun losing over 300 points to just 2 to 3 guys... within 15 mins! But it was more than that too when you add them all up.

But, the same person shouldn't keep finding the same person on the match making so soon.

Comments

• That happened to a guy in my alliance today too. He got hit 5 times in a row from the same guy. Something must be going on with the rotation of opponents.
  • wish I had a *** cover every time this request is posted.
  • You would have one?
  • pasa_ wrote:
    wish I had a *** cover every time this request is posted.
    I wish I had a 3* cover every time an issue arises and the devs completely ignored us. lol. icon_e_biggrin.gificon_lol.gif
  • pasa_ wrote:
    wish I had a *** cover every time this request is posted.
    I wish I had a 3* cover every time an issue arises and the devs completely ignored us. lol. icon_e_biggrin.gificon_lol.gif
    We already all would be millionaires...drinking champagne at breakfast with hamsters, going on space-trip to the Moon to meet some Bear wolves pouring the space with their flashy beams & staring at them for give them all evil ideas, ...the truth have been told : you know now why they not don't keep running in the wheel.