Can we up the limit on boosts, so we can hoard?

Options
Malcrof
Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
I am maxed out on boosts, but keep getting them after matches. Can we remove the cap of 30 so we can hoard? Many times i have wanted to use them, but know i need to save them for undercovered characters on their ddq day.  Having enough, especially match damage and whatnot, would make pve so much better.

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have realized I have no real need to hang on to the ISO boosts, I have more ISO than I can spend anyway and they are pretty cheap even if you buy them often. But I wouldn't mind being able to have a bigger stash.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I wouldn't be opposed to a bigger stash, but would rarely need it.  I would be more interested in getting a small bit of purple ISO or HP each time you get one over the maximum.  It's seems wrong that you don't get anything when you are over the max.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The other tweak I'd like here is to be able to buy more even when I already have some. It's a small thing, but when you've got several fights lined up in a row, it would be nice to be able to stock up enough boosts for the whole run beforehand, rather than needing to buy more every 2-3 fights.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The other tweak I'd like here is to be able to buy more even when I already have some. It's a small thing, but when you've got several fights lined up in a row, it would be nice to be able to stock up enough boosts for the whole run beforehand, rather than needing to buy more every 2-3 fights.

Particularly for damage boosts, that you can bring 5 of. I rarely have to buy AP boosts even though I use them on occasion, using 2/30 means it lasts for a while. If I boost damage I need to buy more for each fight once the stock runs low. Would be nice if you could stockpile something like 50 or 75 damage boosts.

(20 AP boosts and 50 damage boosts maximum seems like a nice compromise - ten full loads of each)

• Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    broll said:
    I wouldn't be opposed to a bigger stash, but would rarely need it.  I would be more interested in getting a small bit of purple ISO or HP each time you get one over the maximum.  It's seems wrong that you don't get anything when you are over the max.
    The programming is already done for this. We see it used to give red iso for duplicate supports.
    It should be easy to make it work for boosts too.