Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

PW icon on deck screen

starfallstarfall Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
When displaying a deck, could you add an icon showing which PW the deck has been built for?

Due to the lack of deck slots available, many of us resort to screenshotting our decks to save them.

Obviously, more deck slots would be preferable, but you don't seem inclined to do that :)

Comments

• TremayneTremayne Posts: 307 Mover and Shaker
    Can you describe the sequence leading to you missing the connection to the PW?

I can’t recall a situation where you do not already know the PW, which the deck belongs to.
  • starfallstarfall Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    Well, here's a screenshot of a deck I took 2 years ago. As you can see, there's no way to tell who the PW is from the screenshot, other than the fact that they are blue.

• fiirstfiirst Posts: 307 Mover and Shaker
    I would like to propose to shade the top bar with pw portrait like below.

apology for not masterpiece art, i am photoshop noob and have just quick make it on ipad :wink:

• LaeuftbeidirLaeuftbeidir Posts: 1,582 Chairperson of the Boards
    fiirst said:
    I would like to propose to shade the top bar with pw portrait like below.

apology for not masterpiece art, i am photoshop noob and have just quick make it on ipad :wink:

It's not your job to do it anyway - and your idea is immediately clear and practicable. Only with white pws it could be an issue - maybe just the face?
    Anyway, nice effort, I like the idea!