Venom Bomb Store/Vault

Bruinsfan17
Bruinsfan17 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
So I have 41 old Venom Bomb Vault tokens but with every rerun of the event, all new tokens are only eligible for the current event store. I know this has been like this for some time but I was curious if this is ever gonna change. Should I just open those 41 tokens or keep saving them?

Comments

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vaults and Stores are different things, and this is a release event, which only uses the Store format (and I believe counts as a "new" store each release). I'm pretty sure you can hold those tokens for a normal Venom Bomb Vault and use them in the future, but that doesn't work if the next time it is run it's another release event. Someone that tracks how often the events are run (and whether or not they are releases) might have a better idea on that than I do.
  • Bruinsfan17
    Bruinsfan17 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Oh I knew Stores and vaults were different. Maybe it’s just me but I feel like I’ve been sitting on those vault tokens for quite some time and every time Venom Bomb runs I get store tokens instead. I didn’t realize a release event doesnt get a vault. Has Venom Bomb been used as a release event a lot? Maybe that’s why it seemed to me those vault tokens have just been wasting away.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, it is a fairly common release event. And yeah, that can get frustrating. I had a bunch of Enemy of the State tokens that it took me over a year to get a usable vault for.