Deadpool Vs MPQ node needs moving.

Dragon_Nexus
Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
Since the new node was added a while back it's been in a silly place that's awkward to click on. No idea what it's like for mobile users, but for Steam it's annoying.

It's weird enough that you can scroll the image up and down for...no actual benefit. All that does is make me accidentally not-click something because I accidentally scrolled too. But this node is awkwardly placed when it could be way further south in the big empty space.

And yes, that is as far as the screen will allow me to scroll up. It's just stuck there, half in and half out of view.

Comments

• Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    It's the same issue for Android tablet.  
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    That's what happens when you play on an archaic object. /s

I'm on the last slice so I can't see yet. I'll let you know. iirc on the galazy S7 I didn't have an issue. I have the pixel3 now and the screen is a tad taller so I will take another look tomorrow
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    I play on mobile and everything is fine. That does look annoying though.

Is this the only event it happens on?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,733 Chairperson of the Boards
    On mobile, the whole picture can't fit on the screen, so you can move around the board enough that you can put the node in a more accessible spot.  It is otherwise identical to the spacing and appearance of the node map, as pictured.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's almost that bad on my Kindle. Or partly worse, maybe. The bar telling the event and how much time is left covers the top of that node a little bit. Just below that the event score on the left and event rewards button on the right cover both that top node AND the 5e node, but you can scroll left/right, and click on those nodes if they're centered (where there isn't any UI stuff blocking them) without too much trouble.

Definitely one of those things that it'd be nice to have fixed, like how close some of the nodes are in Strange Sights, or how the Support Circuit large pin responds when trying to click nearby nodes. It's neat that they have nodes that correspond to maps or diagrams or images that make it look like playing the nodes is actually progressing through a physical area, but that kind of thing shouldn't come at the cost of, well, being able to use the interface in the first place.