@walkyourpath

Options
Hello Mr Path,

I appreciate that you are going for final points in Season One... but you don't need the IW Cover ..yours is beautiful and 230..grats on that by the way..

j9ndc7.png

So please... if possible..leave it be icon_e_smile.gif

... a man's gotta ask of course.

Comments

• Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Options
    WYP says he is shielded through the end, enjoy the IW you earned it!!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Clintman wrote:
    WYP says he is shielded through the end, enjoy the IW you earned it!!
    Thank you very much for the message. He is a true gentleman
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Unless someone hits WYP and he got shielded win.
  • Unknown
    Options
    kensterr wrote:
    Yes, but who's crazy enough to hit him..someone hit me for a few points though. So thanks whoever that madman was icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Nerdrage wrote:
    kensterr wrote:
    Yes, but who's crazy enough to hit him..someone hit me for a few points though. So thanks whoever that madman was icon_e_smile.gif

He is always worth 40 point+ when ever I am on my quest to 1100 or 1300 points. So I hit him every times. Nothing personal though.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Justdangit wrote:
    Nerdrage wrote:
    kensterr wrote:

He is always worth 40 point+ when ever I am on my quest to 1100 or 1300 points. So I hit him every times. Nothing personal though.

You have to take the points when you can, we all understand that icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Must be a nice club there up at the top, lol.
  • noobprime
    noobprime Posts: 403
    Options
    MP23Quest wrote:
    Must be a nice club there up at the top, lol.

Yes civilized and all too!
  • Unknown
    Options
    We should be able to see when the players are shielded. So that we can hit them and hot hurt them.

@beezer : I did not hit you today, saw you in Daken PvP icon_e_wink.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Truly the Shield guys are some of the classiest bunch of players you will come across.

I was in a bracket with Beezer earlier this season and he followed me all the way up the leaderboard, never overtaking me, because I did not have the IW cover prize and he did. I even encouraged him to go ahead and storm the castle when I was shielded at 1200 and done with pushing, but he wouldn't.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    dlaw008 wrote:
    Truly the Shield guys are some of the classiest bunch of players you will come across.

I was in a bracket with Beezer earlier this season and he followed me all the way up the leaderboard, never overtaking me, because I did not have the IW cover prize and he did. I even encouraged him to go ahead and storm the castle when I was shielded at 1200 and done with pushing, but he wouldn't.
    Yeah, I'm looking forward to this behaviour from a lot of the guys here (including me) when the need for season points is gone. We had reached a pretty nice state before the season messed everything up.
  • Unknown
    Options
    arktos1971 wrote:
    We should be able to see when the players are shielded. So that we can hit them and hot hurt them.

@beezer : I did not hit you today, saw you in Daken PvP icon_e_wink.gif

Feel free! I don't try until 12-24 hours before the events end icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yeah - whoever thought grid game needed more competition and higher level goons really messed me up.