Mad about MPQ, a T50/T100 PvE Alliance needs a 20th player

Options
JSP869
JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
edited September 2019 in MPQ Alliances
We are primarily a PvE Alliance that expects our members to play at least CL7, if not CL8 or 9, and hit full progression in every event. We are no slouches ourselves and many of our members will finish T20, if not better, as in T10 and sometimes even 1st or 2nd. We typically clear Alliance events by midnight Friday/Saturday morning, so over 24 hours early. For Civil War we 100% clear both sides. (Not that it's been run for a while) 

We have no PvP requirements but if you're serious about improving your roster you should at least be getting the 10 CP from 575 pts or 16 wins.

We are a Private Alliance so make sure you check the appropriate boxes when you search for us.

If you want to apply to join us, please PM me and/or @WEBGAS with your in-game name so we know who you are when you apply.

Comments

• FraggleinPA
    FraggleinPA Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    So an update (I am also from Mad About MPQ):  now 19 members so no longer full.

What I wanted to personally add is that I am a relatively new member of this alliance and I have never met a more supportive, knowledgeable, and friendly group of people (not to mention great admins).  My roster and enjoyment of the game have been *totally* transformed since joining.

So if you are serious about the game and looking for a great alliance, look no further.  I cannot recommend Mad About MPQ strongly enough!

• GoluAsla
    GoluAsla Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Spot still open? I had 105k in Strange Sights will do full prog in Deadpool v. MPQ but I never play that one hard.  I try to get the 4 star in PVP as well.
  • JSP869
    Options
    Sorry, GoluAsla, we just filled it and our new arrival looks like a keeper :( Okay, that's good for us, but not so good for you :(

That said, it looks like few of the other big-name Alliances are also pushing hard for new members, so your chances of finding a spot with one of them are probably pretty good.
  • Vinsant
    Vinsant Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I am 4* player, still have available slot? 
  • JSP869
    edited September 2019
    Options
    As of Sept. 23rd, Mad about MPQ has a spot open.

Spot is taken, and Mad about MPQ are full once more.

We are currently #62 in Meet Rocket & Groot, which will get our members an extra Yellow Worthy Captain America cover.