New Event - Support Circuit *Updated (1/28/19)
Support CircuitHi Everyone,
For those of you that have been staying updated on changes to Supports, you’re likely already aware of the upcoming new event: Support Circuit. For those of you that aren’t, please take a look at the Updates to Earning Supports article HERE
We’re taking a deeper dive into this event in this post, so check out the full event details below!
- Each instance of this event lasts 24 hours and recurs weekly. (4 total in 4 weeks)
- Each Leaderboard holds 1,000 players.
- This event is not available during the 1-week-long Pre-Rotation / Post-Circuit period of time.
- Each instance of the event features a different set (or combination of sets) of Minions and enemies.
- There is no designated Buff list for this event.
- Much like most other Story events, this event will have S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Levels and Ending Time options.
- Available only to players who have completed the Supports tutorial after acquiring a 3, 4 or 5-Star character
Mission StructureThere are 9 standard Mission pins, unlocked in sequential order, and slightly escalating in difficulty each time. Difficulty range is determined by S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Levels and will be in-line with most other Story events.
This event does not feature “Join Forces” missions like a typical Story event though, and there are no “Required Character” missions either.
In addition to the standard Missions, there is also a brand new Mission pin: Large Pins
Once players complete all 9 of the standard Mission pins once, the Large Pin becomes available. Large Pins are a hybrid of Boss pins and Crash of the Titan pins in the sense that your team is up against a single non-boss character, however there are a few special rules:
- Enemies in these pins cannot be Stunned
- Once players complete a Large Pin, that instance of it becomes hidden and a new Large Pin then replaces it.
- Once the third pin is completed, the Large Pin becomes locked and finished.
- These pins will feature different characters each time the event is run.
Large Pins are designed to be a challenge, so they will be difficult for your respective S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Level. There is significant reward to beating these pins though, so be sure to choose your team carefully!
This discussion has been closed.