Restore account in new device

Options
Hello! I have changed my device from an Android to an iphone. I had the facebook backup option marked in my previous device but noq when i had logged in with facebook in my iphone and I have launched the game, it has started over,i dont have anything. Do I have to mark the backup option in my new device or it will overwrite my old game with the new game? What can i do?I payed cash...icon_e_sad.gif

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    On the opening screen, choose settings option, then check the fb back up. it will ask if you want to overwrite, say ok, your old account will now be on you new phone.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thanks! It works!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Quake_uhs wrote:
    Thanks! It works!

You're welcome. Glad to help! Happy matching! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Tengo un problema, tengo este juego en un samsung galaxy s y hace unos dias he adquirido un zte blade apex ( es android tambien ), he pasado este juego al zte y cuando le doy a jugar me comienza de cero, ( hice copia de seguridad al facebook desde el samsung ), y cuando le doy a recuperar la partida ( desde el zte ) no me funciona y siempre vuelve a empezar de cero desde el zte, espero poder recibir respuesta lo mas pronto posible, gracias y perdon las molestias que le haya podido ocasionar, un saludo.
  • Unknown
    Options
    rajaisma wrote:
    Tengo un problema, tengo este juego en un samsung galaxy s y hace unos dias he adquirido un zte blade apex ( es android tambien ), he pasado este juego al zte y cuando le doy a jugar me comienza de cero, ( hice copia de seguridad al facebook desde el samsung ), y cuando le doy a recuperar la partida ( desde el zte ) no me funciona y siempre vuelve a empezar de cero desde el zte, espero poder recibir respuesta lo mas pronto posible, gracias y perdon las molestias que le haya podido ocasionar, un saludo.

Estoy escribiendo esto usando Google Translate. Lo siento si la gramática es malo.

Si no puede conectarse a facebook, desinstalar la aplicación y vuelva a instalarla.

Antes de introducir el juego en la pantalla principal, seleccione el botton ajustes (engranajes en la parte superior de la pantalla).

Conectar a Facebook de nuevo. Esto debería resolver su problema. Si no, usted debe enviar un correo electrónico a Atención al Cliente.
  • Unknown
    Options
    So you are saying i should click "save backup using facebook"? I have the same problem, reinstalled all apps and the game started anew even though i had it synced with fb before. When i start the game the only options i have are "save backup using facebook" and "login with google +"
  • Unknown
    Options
    So you are saying i should click "save backup using facebook"? I have the same problem, reinstalled all apps and the game started anew even though i had it synced with fb before. When i start the game the only options i have are "save backup using facebook" and "login with google +"

Yes. When you click the "save backup using fb" it will port your old saved game from FB to your new device. And then you are back in the game.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I have a new device also but I didn't back up my pervious playing with Facebook. Can I still retrieve my account?
  • Unknown
    Options
    JonnieCee wrote:
    I have a new device also but I didn't back up my previous playing with Facebook. Can I still retrieve my account?

If you still have the old device, connect to wifi and connect to FB. Then connect FB to the new device.

If that is not an option, you can contact Customer Support at: mobilesupport@d3p.us

I don't know how fast they their response time is, some say it's terrible, some say it's good. I've never contacted CS, so I cannot say.
  • Unknown
    Options
    JonnieCee wrote:
    I have a new device also but I didn't back up my previous playing with Facebook. Can I still retrieve my account?

If you still have the old device, connect to wifi and connect to FB. Then connect FB to the new device.

If that is not an option, you can contact Customer Support at: mobilesupport@d3p.us

I don't know how fast they their response time is, some say it's terrible, some say it's good. I've never contacted CS, so I cannot say.

I was worried you would say that.. My iPhone screen died
    o_O.. I sent a few emails hopefully they will get back to me before the event is over. I was top ten.. I wanted those covers ...
  • Unknown
    Options
    JonnieCee wrote:
    JonnieCee wrote:

I was worried you would say that.. My iPhone screen died
    o_O.. I sent a few emails hopefully they will get back to me before the event is over. I was top ten.. I wanted those covers ...

Do you have apple tv? You may be able to share your screen to the apple tv to see your phone screen. It's been a while since I switched to Android. So I'm not sure how to do this with your screen being out. I know it can be done, just don't know how...

Did you get another iphone?
  • Unknown
    Options
    It worked, thanks, now i can go back to tearing you guys apart in events icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Vinz80
    Vinz80 Posts: 21
    Options
    Is it possible to restore an account used on Android to Steam on a PC?
  • SiaSacham
    Options
    I have about the same problem, but between Android and Steam. And on Steam, I do not find the option to save my game on FB or retrieve it... what should I do?
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SiaSacham wrote:
    I have about the same problem, but between Android and Steam. And on Steam, I do not find the option to save my game on FB or retrieve it... what should I do?

You'll need to contact Customer Service. There's no way to back up a Steam save to Facebook currently.
  • SiaSacham
    Options
    darn i had put so much time on my facebook game...
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If you contact Customer Support, you should be able to have them manually transfer your account,
  • On the opening screen, choose settings option, then check the fb back up. it will ask if you want to overwrite, say ok, your old account will now be on you new phone.
    Ok, so, to be clear, you do this on the new device? Because I could swear that was what I did the last time I had to switch devices, but it ended up overwriting the game on my old device with the new one instead, and it took a week to get it fixed.