The infinite deaths of Squee [Fix in 3.3]

Options
2»

Comments

• wai_jai
    wai_jai Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Fighting The Living Legacy, with the Spread of Phyresis perm support on the board.  The spread kills Squee and he just keeps exploding on the screen and nothing can be done unless I quit.

EDIT - Seems there is a thread for this already, I didn't see it.  Apologies.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *Merged similar threads
  • Snappyturtle
    Snappyturtle Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Just got this with the Spread of Phyrexis support and The Living Legacy's Squee. Which is a shame since the AI constantly summons Squee there no matter what.
  • TheDude1
    TheDude1 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Posting a new variant of this problem - was fighting Bolas1 that was only leveled to the point where his first gave -3/-3 rather than outright killing a creature.  Greg cast it on Squee in my first slot to kill it.  But instead of the infinite loops, it just entered a soft-lock state where Squee just never came back and no other action took place.  The Battle Log only showed that Bolas1's ability was activated, but not that Squee was destroyed.
  • LeafHedger
    LeafHedger Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I just had the exact same issue as theDude1 but in my case Squee did enter into an infinite loop and I had to exit out. I was using Bolas 1 and his Scorpions Sting is currently leveled up to -3/-3 as well.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. This should be fixed in the upcoming 3.3 build.