Team event every month

NightmarePL
NightmarePL Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
Hello fellow gamers . I just wanted know your opinion about some subject . Do you think alliance event should be every month . I think that would be a better for a game . But I want to know your other opinion and maybe developers can support us here to make it happen 

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Isn't that pretty much how it is now? There's an alliance event for every fivestar release, and sometimes for fourstar releases too.
    I think the current pace is a good one. It's nice with an occasional break from the grind, but the lower rewards are a bit of a bother.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not too long ago there was a dramatic increase in alliance events when the developers announced they'd start running them more often, specifically for new releases. They've since lived up to their promise and used them for both 4-star and 5-star releases
  • furbear00000
    furbear00000 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Hello fellow gamers . I just wanted know your opinion about some subject . Do you think alliance event should be every month . I think that would be a better for a game . But I want to know your other opinion and maybe developers can support us here to make it happen 
    They pretty much are in one way or another. 
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    If my notes are right, the last time we had a month without an alliance event was November 2017.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    It is this way already where have you been for the past couple of months.