Honor Among Thieves points/timers seriously screwed up

Options
abmoraz
abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
So, I noticed this on the first sub and thought "meh, it's probably just a visual bug", but it's happening again.  My events are dropping in value before I reach 4 clears.  I have 3 different nodes so far that I have cleared less than 4 times that are not at full points.  A screenshot of the worst offender is attached.  The Ghost Rider 5* required sub went to 420 points with a 1day10hr timer until full after the first clear.

Comments

• abmoraz
    Options
    Some more follow-up:
       1. I have tried exiting the game and re-entering.  I've done that several times.  I've even gone to the point of rebooting my phone.
       2. I also notice that after each battle, my score for the entire event (Honor among Thieves) says I'm at 42,000+ points, but it starts the count-up from ~23,000.  It looks like it's re-awarding me all the progression awards, but it is not.
       3. I just went to start the Captain Marvel 4* required node.  I have not played a single pass on that node, yet It is starting at 566 points, telling me that the full points will be in 8h46m...:

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @abmoraz Do you by any chance play on multiple devices and swap between them mid event?

I've seen instances where players will force close and swap devices too quickly after the mission is completed, and subsequently details on the second device will end up a bit wonky.
  • abmoraz
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Brigby said:
    @abmoraz Do you by any chance play on multiple devices and swap between them mid event?

I've seen instances where players will force close and swap devices too quickly after the mission is completed, and subsequently details on the second device will end up a bit wonky.
    I used to, but I didn't for this event.  I've been playing an Idle game on my tablet that needs to stay open to farm better items, so MPQ has been relegated to my phone.

Not that it matters, the sub and the event are over.  Kind of too late to do anything about it now.

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hmm I see. That's peculiar then. Well you're more than welcome to submit a support ticket, and we can have our team investigate further. If not, I totally understand, and I'm sorry to hear that you encountered that situation.