Peggy gets a mention on a YouTube Top 10 list!

Options
GrimSkald
GrimSkald Posts: 2,535 Chairperson of the Boards

It would probably be a spoiler to say where she falls, but MPQ's Peggy Carter (Captain America) gets a mention on a list of 10 Insane Alternate Versions of Captain America You Won't Believe Exist.  It's because of her arc in "Exiles" of course, but they do state she came from the game first...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDkgA93HOzA

Tagged:

Comments

• randomhero1090
    randomhero1090 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Wow, that's a really well done vid.  Pretty interesting.  Won't spoil but worth a watch for sure.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Peggy's design in this game is phenomenal. 
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,535 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wow, that's a really well done vid.  Pretty interesting.  Won't spoil but worth a watch for sure.
    WhatCulture videos are pretty entertaining.  I frequently run their videos when I'm playing PVE and can use something light and fluffy going on in the background.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,493 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I remember when we first heard the rumors of peggy carter captain america.  The vitriol and laughter behind the scenes in the line groups was pretty epic.  But I gotta admit, they came out with a fully realized concept.  I think her background art in her pvp event was the first time they  had done a full background pic.  It really was a well done release.

• randomhero1090
    randomhero1090 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    GrimSkald said:
    WhatCulture videos are pretty entertaining.  I frequently run their videos when I'm playing PVE and can use something light and fluffy going on in the background.
    I watched a couple more vids of theres.  I like it.  Subbed.