Prologue update?

Histamiel
Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
edited January 2019 in MPQ General Discussion
I would like to know when they add 2 Captain America covers (2* version) to the last node of the first sub of the Prologue.

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    The first time I read it somewhere was about one week ago.
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Ok, thanks.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    Does this mean that Prologue is back to being playable then? Even just for one node?
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    I can confirm that. Just nabbed two Cap covers
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wonder what the story behind this is? 
  • Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    I can confirm this, also.
  • Screen Monkey
    Screen Monkey Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    I can confirm this, also.
    Ditto
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    That was just weird. I haven't looked at the Prologue in years.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2019
    Mine only added 1 cover as a reward.

I almost felt guilty fighting that battle. Feels like picking on a little kid or something.
  • Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,318 Chairperson of the Boards
    I spotted it just over a week ago too but just one cover. Worth 11 seconds... 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    I, of course, used Punisher but just in case he didn't have enough guns I brought Cable along too.
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    I also got just one cover. I think typing out this message took longer than the battle.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've always kind of wished that I'd left a couple of clears on the node with Yelena and the two Muscles, and the final one with Ragnarok, just to go back in there and stomp on them with a proper team in revenge for all the time I spent banging my head against the wall on those fights when I was in 1* land.
    When I did those Ragnarok nodes it was with his initial build at launch, a build that could go solo-winfinite even by the largely-stupid AI. So painful...
  • fuzzy_cracks
    fuzzy_cracks Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    Yup, 2-2* cap covers. And a message from fury about how to use hide and unhide the bar that determines how much of each tile color you picked up. I guess that’s useful? Idk....
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yup, 2-2* cap covers. And a message from fury about how to use hide and unhide the bar that determines how much of each tile color you picked up. I guess that’s useful? Idk....
    I got my two covers, skipped the messages assuming they were normal 'plot' dumps.  I'm very glad to see them adding more tutorial info, the game is sorely lacking in it IMO.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've always kind of wished that I'd left a couple of clears on the node with Yelena and the two Muscles, and the final one with Ragnarok, just to go back in there and stomp on them with a proper team in revenge for all the time I spent banging my head against the wall on those fights when I was in 1* land.
    Funny you should say this.  I actually have one clear left on my Yelena + 2xMuscle prologue node that I plan to use as my final sendoff when I someday decide to quit the game.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Decided to keep the node open so I will Always have a Place to prep Thor when needed. I like the mental image of Thor entering the room, then fleeing in terror when he sees level 3 Soldiers who are literally one match kills for him.
  • MushroomGenius808
    MushroomGenius808 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Used 4Pun and Vision... helping em out.