Can’t Buy Me ... DDZE Cards?! [Fixed in 3.2 Hot Fix]

GrizzoMtGPQ
GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
@Brigby are we not able to buy the DDZE cards anymore? It seems we can’t this time around. Bug or not bug?

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Dologan
    Dologan Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Last time the Zendikar Vs Eldrazi event was run the time limited packs were not available for some reason. I complained in a support ticket about this and was assured that the next time the event ran they would be available. Well, guess what, the event is on right now and the packs are nowhere to be seen. Any chance you could make them available, like, ever at all?
  • Dologan
    It's a bug. I sent a ticket last time that happened and they apologized and promised they would be available this time around. Of course, though, nothing was fixed.

How hard can it be to set up the availability of these packs, even if out of the event period?
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 787 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2019
    Dologan said:
    It's a bug. I sent a ticket last time that happened and they apologized and promised they would be available this time around. Of course, though, nothing was fixed.

How hard can it be to set up the availability of these packs, even if out of the event period?
    Exactly this. I also sent in a ticket during the last run. The DDZE packs weren't available then and they aren't available now. I got the same response... we're sorry and we will make sure they are available next time. Thanks for your kind words. Where are your kind actions?

I sent in a ticket again and asking to make them available, even if the event has finished in the meantime. I want to spend my crystals that I've saved for some DDZE mythics.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. The team is aware of this issue, and they're currently investigating it. We apologize for the inconvenience. Once I receive an update, I'll be sure to inform you all.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. Starting on Monday, 1/28, the ZvE packs will become available in the Vault for 1 week, so players that wanted to purchase it will be able to. 

Thank you for everyone's patience!
    Didn't expect a reaction before the next run - thank you!
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. Starting on Monday, 1/28, the ZvE packs will become available in the Vault for 1 week, so players that wanted to purchase it will be able to. 

Thanks for asking them!
  • timewilliam
    timewilliam Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Brigby said:

Still can't buy DDZE's mythics now  :'(
  • Dologan
    It's Monday already and still no ZvE packs @Brigby :(
  • Tilwin90
    Tilwin90 Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
    The planeswalkers have been made available. Seems like the packs situation is not fixed yet.
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    @Brigby the packs still are not showing up.
  • Brigby
    Hi Everyone. The team is still working on final tweaks, but it should go live following today's data push. If something comes up, I will be sure to update everyone.
  • Brigby
    Update: It looks like the ETA on this data push has been moved until tomorrow 1/29. If anything changes, I will be sure to update everyone. Thank you for your patience!
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    Update: It looks like the ETA on this data push has been moved until tomorrow 1/29. If anything changes, I will be sure to update everyone. Thank you for your patience!
    Its almost noon on 1/29 (EST) and still no sign of DDZE cards.  Any updates?
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    @Brigby is there anything in the app that tells us when the data push is coming?
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Update:  Cards are in the vault!  Thanks @Brigby
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    Got em!!