Options
2»

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

DAZ0273 said:
    That Thor AOE ruling the 2* land. Nice.
    I'd say 2* Thor is popular for the same reason 1* Iron Man is popular.  You get 2* Thor covers in Prologue.

For AOE Storm (fed by Magneto) and Ares are better imo.

You also get Captain Marvel covers in the prologue. (Was Bag-Man before. Man that was a feel-bad)

Yeah I prefer Ares because he tanks Green and Yellow for Storm. I know newer players don't like Areas that much because of the self-damage thing, so maybe that explains why Thor has pulled ahead. Assuming it was close.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

DAZ0273 said:
    That Thor AOE ruling the 2* land. Nice.
    I'd say 2* Thor is popular for the same reason 1* Iron Man is popular.  You get 2* Thor covers in Prologue.

For AOE Storm (fed by Magneto) and Ares are better imo.

I agree they are better but Thor has one thing over them - he can self accelerate which might help explain it also.
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Lost by minutes (two posts after Hound)   :(

@Brigby, can I get a no-prize  :D

Does anyone else hear Stan Lee's voice in their head when they read the Congratulations message?
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Brigby I didn’t care about the contest I was just interested in the answers. Can you tell us which one is the most used character overall?
    Oh, that's definitely going to be 3-Star Doctor Strange by far. In just the last year alone, he was used in 155,925,091 battles. The next most used character that year was 4-Star Rocket & Groot at 65,404,929 battles.
    Cool, thanks!

Really surprised Thanos beating Thor in 5* tier. I get it for competitive pve, but besides that, I assumed Thor would easily be favourite...
    For tier 2 and 3 I probably should have thought more like a starting player, but went for batteries. Thor used to be my favourite 2* though and still use him every day with Stormeto in DPD.
    Same for 1*, where i thought of Widow, cause she has usage far past her tier.
    But at least got 4* right.. :-)

I would love to get some more numbers like this. Maybe top3 for each tier and perhaps their usage?
    Or perhaps total matches in pvp and in pve?
     @Brigby