Most used in 2018 contest?

fmftint
fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
@Brigby
Don't really care who won but i am interested to see which characters were most used last year, will the results be posted soon?

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Yes. Hopefully, I'll be able to post the winners and the correct answer sometime this week.
  • Bubba3210
    Bubba3210 Posts: 246 Tile Toppler
    Brigby said:
    Yes. Hopefully, I'll be able to post the winners and the correct answer sometime this week.
    Is there any chance the most popular could be posted now without the winners?
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Much as I am curious too, because guesses were posted publicly, it is probably best not to release the answers before the results. Otherwise, people could change their guesses.

I am surprised it is taking this long though.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    I, too, am very curious to see the results. Not for the actual winner, but for the analysis. In fact, I'd love if @Brigby peeled back a few more layers and shared the Top-5 or Top-10 of each *star* tier.

Any chance the correct answer is so unexpected that nobody wins?

So many of the (serious) responses looked eerily similar. It'd be hilarious if we were all wrong because our opinions are so biased towards the gameplay of the vocal forumites. What if the silent majority of the "rest of the MPQ world" proves us laughably wrong.