Goodbye

tobismaul
tobismaul Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
I haven’t posted much on the forums but after almost 5 years I’m taking my leave of MPQ.

I just wanted to give a hearty thank you to everyone I’ve played with over that time, especially my nameless brethren. It’s been said many times, but it’s the people that really made this game enjoyable.

Best of luck out there to everyone and take care.

Comments

• Justonescarf
    Justonescarf Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    edited January 2019
    His name was tobi smaulson...
  • SaltyK
    SaltyK Posts: 54 Match Maker
    take care and all the best!
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    He just dropped in and now he's gone...

Sad times indeed.
  • bobby_2613
    bobby_2613 Posts: 83 Match Maker
    Sorry to see you go Tobi!  I never thought I'd say that but I almost skipped current event. Game staleness is slowly killing me (and many others as I can see)
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dogface said:
    He just dropped in and now he's gone...

Sad times indeed.
    It does seem a bit odd to come to a forum, you basically never posted in, to announce you are leaving to a bunch of people who probably didn't even know you. 
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dormammu said:
    I hope he played in my slice time...
    I read this twice and it cracked me up both times.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    For some reason, I've always thought I would title my retirement thread "Goodbye cruel world". 
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,790 Chairperson of the Boards
    That’s someone else I’m going to have to find 75 points from on my climb every pvp. When you get hit, don’t blame me, blame Toby.
  • IYeaheahI
    IYeaheahI Posts: 53 Match Maker
    edited January 2019
    Too bad to see another player go.

I rather see the person(s) go that:

- decide to implement supports only to deny them to the playerbase (insert meme with carrot on fishing rod here)

- Create(s) new events that are so ill received that they have to be taken out of rotation

- refuse(s) to update the events that players actualy liked but were too much out of date (because of rewards for instance)

- refuse(s) to create a 6 and 7 star layer like every modern online game does instead of bloating the 4 star layer

- think(s) it is a good idea to reward the same red nebula cover four times in an alliance event

i can go on for a while but my point is: too bad to see you go!