I am cascading like a maniac!

Anyone else?

Comments

• Carnifexx
    Carnifexx Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    Not I. 
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Someone switched on "Give him all the Kitties" because I've gained 7 in the last week.
  • 0_efx_0
    0_efx_0 Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    Someone switched on "Give him all the Kitties" because I've gained 7 in the last week.
    Nice!
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    edited January 2019
    So I know who got all mine!  :D        
    FYI  I used  1625cp for a total of 68 pulls......

got  7 cable (5 duples)  3 Kingpin and only 1 Kitty  :'(:'(
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'll trade you, I'm drowning in Kinpins when I'd rather finish my Kitty.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    I've got Cable at 3/2/8 and it's frustrating me. He'd be champed by now if the game would stop giving me yellows.
    I hate it when the game fixates on a specific colour for a character. Back in the day X-Force Wolverine was the hardest character to champ because I got nothing but yellows for him. Sandman did the same thing.

One of the Kitty covers I got was a bonus and I kicked myself for not turning that off because I'd already champed her at that point and could have gotten a Cable instead.
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,414 Chairperson of the Boards
    I feel your pain.  My kitty is 5/0/5 with 4 saved covers.  Don't want to trade them if I don't have to but by golly how hard is it to just get the right color?
  • moss04
    moss04 Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    broll said:
    I'll trade you, I'm drowning in Kinpins when I'd rather finish my Kitty.
    I've totally watched videos on the internet of people "finishing their Kitties".
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Someone switched on give my roster all the Prowlers, even if he isn't a Bonus Hero. I am now sitting on a champed Prowler, just waiting for my 14th cover to take him to Level 271 and the first LT, in an event he's powered up on. It evens out because this morning in my sleep addled brain I sold my max champed Ares, even though he's a required character in the current event. At least I had the Kingpin and Vulture boosted to get clears in that node of SCL9, but I'm now hoping for RNG to bless me with an Ares cover before the first day of this event ends...
  • Twomp_thaDJ
    Twomp_thaDJ Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Must Be Nice.... :#
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,581 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wish someone would flip the "bonus heroes" toggle for Legendary draws back on.  I'm up to 43 without one.
  • MushroomGenius808
    MushroomGenius808 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    I feel your pain.  My kitty is 5/0/5 with 4 saved covers.  Don't want to trade them if I don't have to but by golly how hard is it to just get the right color?
    1/5/5 +7 saved here. 

... And zero Kingpins and I entered SCL9.  Damnit.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    GrimSkald said:
    I wish someone would flip the "bonus heroes" toggle for Legendary draws back on.  I'm up to 43 without one.
    Jeez, I hear that. Only bonus I've had in ages from that is a 5*. Not a single bonus 4* in ages.

I only got a bonus 4* yesterday from a heroic token =S
  • spidyjedi84
    GrimSkald said:
    Jeez, I hear that. Only bonus I've had in ages from that is a 5*. Not a single bonus 4* in ages.

Yeah. Any BH I draw come from Heroics, period. I have yet to see any BHs from draws in classics or LT in several months. Heroics, though, I average at least five a week in 3-star, and two a week in 4-star. 
  • abenness
    abenness Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    Someone switched on give my roster all the Prowlers, even if he isn't a Bonus Hero. I am now sitting on a champed Prowler, just waiting for my 14th cover to take him to Level 271 and the first LT, in an event he's powered up on. It evens out because this morning in my sleep addled brain I sold my max champed Ares, even though he's a required character in the current event. At least I had the Kingpin and Vulture boosted to get clears in that node of SCL9, but I'm now hoping for RNG to bless me with an Ares cover before the first day of this event ends...
    Pull all the tacos!
  • Dragon_Nexus
    GrimSkald said:

Yeah. Any BH I draw come from Heroics, period. I have yet to see any BHs from draws in classics or LT in several months. Heroics, though, I average at least five a week in 3-star, and two a week in 4-star. 
    Wonder what would happen if there was some kind of glitch. Like by accident they had changed the percentages of 4* bonuses to be way too low in a patch or something.

How would you even compensate for that?
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've got Cable at 3/2/8 and it's frustrating me. He'd be champed by now if the game would stop giving me yellows.
    I hate it when the game fixates on a specific colour for a character. Back in the day X-Force Wolverine was the hardest character to champ because I got nothing but yellows for him. Sandman did the same thing.

One of the Kitty covers I got was a bonus and I kicked myself for not turning that off because I'd already champed her at that point and could have gotten a Cable instead.
    My Cable distribution has been 6/10/1.  Just love that RNG!
  • spidyjedi84
    abenness said:
    Pull all the tacos!
    Didn't get him on day 1, but did day 2. Still finished top 50 in the event. Must not be a lot of Kingpins rostered yet, so I'm pulling a lot of points there, which is nice, because I need the Domino covers.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Wait...I thought this conversation was originally about Match 4s and 5s, not 4-Stars and 5-Stars. :D
  • 0_efx_0
    0_efx_0 Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    Brigby said:
    Wait...I thought this conversation was originally about Match 4s and 5s, not 4-Stars and 5-Stars. :D
    I thought so too. You can close it if need it be.