* F4 Celebration 
* Mr F, Reed Richards rework!

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    DOOOOOOOOOOM
  • TDejaAuthor
    TDejaAuthor Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    My suggestion for resolving the Mojo/Modok conundrum: a one-round playoff in the Superhero Showdown Arena, Big Headed Winner take all....

My first gut reaction for who I'd want next in new characters is Super-Skrull, but if we're going with favorite Marvel character that's not in the game...it'd be Banshee.

I like weird lower level characters...be thankful I didn't choose Jack of Hearts..

Btw, you do know Imaginaut is pronounced like 'Astronaut,' right?
  • TDejaAuthor
    TDejaAuthor Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Also--in the Jonathan Hickman issues of FF, Dragon Man's intelligence was boosted to genius levels by Reed...so he would probably know to get Triton out of the water and tear up his special water suit.  Advantage: Dragon Mam
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    I’m not sure if making the potentially deciding vote as “draw” based on a bad DC movie joke is something I should apologize for or win a “no prize” for.  :)

This week is more straight-forward and I’ll vote for Dragon Man.
  • KC_Hammer
    KC_Hammer Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Nebula is not too bad. When boosted, her green power will do around 1200 team damage per special tile. Since it includes enemy specials, its not hard to get 10. So that's about 12k AOE damage for 10 green. Which is about the same damage per AP as a boosted Iceman's green with 15 blue tiles on the board. And a bit better damage per AP than boosted Red Hulk's green. 
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    So for voting when Craig first  participants I heard “drinking man” not dragon man and thought YES there is a marvel version of Jackie Chan drunken master!  That would have been a garunteed win in my book.  I was ready then to throw my vote at trident since dragon man was not drinking man.  Then the fact that Trident is an inhuman gave me flashbacks to that horrible TV show.  I had to pause the podcast and curl up into the fetal position.  Now I need therapy again.  So after therapy I have switched my vote to dragon man.

P.S. with the fact that the first 20 min of the show podcast was talking about the masked singer and reality TV I can’t believe the show only lasted an hour.

P.P.S. DOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!