R169 Release Notes (1/8/19)

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

Here are the release notes for the R169 update!

MPQ 169!
  • Thanks for playing Marvel Puzzle Quest. We hope you're enjoying the Fantastic Four Celebration!
What's Changed:
  • The Support token displays at the correct resolution in the Support Store pages.

Comments

• Drlex
    Drlex Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    @Brigby
    Android is not updating. It says one is available in game, but it isn't when I go to the Play store.

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Drlex said:
    Brigby
    Android is not updating. It says one is available in game, but it isn't when I go to the Play store.

We're aware of this occurring, and it's likely that the build is just taking time to propagate to all devices. If you don't see it in the Google Play store by tomorrow, then please let us know and we will be sure to investigate further.
  • Drlex
    Drlex Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Okay, thanks for the reply.

• Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    I was able to update my Android devices this morning, around 6 am Eastern Time.  
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Which patch fixed Heroes for Hire to display the upcoming Crash 4* when there are no other purchases available? Used to be if a Boss was running and nothing else special was there, then only the current Crash displayed, but I can see that Carnage is next this time. Thank you for that little QoL improvement.